Features of NutraBio Green Tea Extract (500mg)
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection, guarding healthy cells from free radical damage.
- Provides antioxidant protection.
- Supports healthy immune function.
- Helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Contains the natural fat burner EGCG, which supports healthy metabolism and weight loss in conjunction with proper diet and exercise.
Standardized to 95% polyphenols, 75% catechins, 45% EGCG. Yielding 225 mg Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG).
NutraBio Green Tea Extract offers a convenient way to get the benefits of green tea in a highly concentrated form. Our green tea extract is standardized to ensure consistent levels of active ingredients in each dose.
Our green tea is standardized to 95% polyphenols, 75% catechins and 45% EGCG. Standardization ensures consistent levels of active ingredients in each dose.
The extract of green tea leaf contains a special class of bioflavonoids known as catechin polyphenols, which have antioxidant properties. The polyphenols, particularly the catechin epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), increase the level of antioxidants in the body that neutralize free radicals before they cause cell damage. They support healthy liver function and can benefit metabolism and weight loss.
Prepared from the dried leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant, green tea is an ancient beverage that has been enjoyed for thousands of years for its simple, soothing taste and its traditional health benefits. Used in China, Japan, India and Thailand, green tea is one of the most popular beverages in the world.