In Recreate Your Health-One Year to a New You Dr. Rachel tosses out the 21 day cleanse mentality and provides a lifelong approach to wellness. She describes 12 full months of clear steps to achieve better health: physically, mentally, and chemically. With these three aspects of health in mind she will explain:
- The missing link between gut function its impact on overall wellness and mental health
- Making sense of leaky gut and why mainstream approaches have it wrong
- The power of the Ketogenic Diet to take brain performance, energy, and weight loss to the next level
- Slow aging and reboot your cells with Intermittent Fasting
- How to decide what kind of exercise to engage in and when it's best for your body
- Non-traditional, no nonsense meditation techniques
- The health benefits of having friends and a community and why it's important to socialize regularly
- How to make sense of different Alternative Medicines and why they have become main-stream.
Dr. Rachel welcomes you to engage in this journey to a new you with improved health, vitality, motivation, and passion for living. The variety of techniques discussed in this book are aimed to aid you in finding your optimal nutrition, exercise and social strategy. Every individual is different. Dr. Rachel recognizes this and attempts to help you discover your own path rather than constantly following the false "one size fits all" type of wellness plans.
Click Here For Audible or Kindle